Atlas Sanding Sealer is a general purpose sanding sealer for wood products. It is formulated with special materials to give outstanding flexibility, film strength and ease of sanding.
For interior use on wooden products
- Vehicle Type : Nitrocellulose and coconut resins.
- Solvents : Hydrocarbons, ketones, alcohols and esters.
- Solids (by weight) : 30 – 55%.
- Colour : Milky Clear
- Theoretical Spreading Rate : 8 – 10 sq. meter / litre @ 40 microns DFT
- Finishing : Low sheen.
- Drying Time : Dry to touch 5 – 10 minutes @ 25°C
- Dry for sanding / overcoat 20 – 30 minutes @ 25°C
- Dry for stacking 1 – 2 hour @ 25°C
- Mixing Ratio : Thin 100 parts of NC Sanding Sealer
- With 100 parts of NC Thinner or until desired viscosity is obtained.
- Clean-up : NC Thinner
Shelf Life : 1 year @ 25°C, provided that the product is stored under dry cool.
Contents flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid direct contact with vapour and spray mist. Use with adequate ventilation.
Pack size availability:
0.091 Lrt, 3.64 Ltrs. 18.2 Ltrs.